Friday, November 9, 2012

Wonderful wedding ideal@purple Wedding

Yesterday, a sister of mine got married. I believe it I have the most beautiful ladies in this day, still no chance to the attended the wedding. Because, truth be told, she is the sister of my best friend.

I expect me to my best friend come back and enjoy the beautiful wedding photos with me. Therefore, I write today still likes about wedding theme. I think the great theme purple wedding! Very romantic wedding, not? I know many ladies love purple, Yes, I also. If my wedding is this color in full, it was wonderful. I bring purple flowers, and my draw dear purple bridesmaid of the spots of purple and of course a purple wedding cake is clothes that adorn.
Yes, if it's not enough, why is a purple balloon? Haha, balloon like also? :
Purple wedding, amazing wedding perfect! Why not start a purple wedding wedding. This is super. I think however lavender, beautiful purple flowers. A friend of mine works now in yili, there are many Lavender. If she find their love there, it was so so good. :
Nice weekend! :


purple theme wedding lila blumen der Hochzeit von amazing wedding ideal schöne lila wedding lila einladungskarte purple wedding shoes elegant lila brautjungfer Kleider mit Herz-Ausschnitt lila Krawatte purple wedding cake lila braut Schuhe wedding cake im purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...